UPDATE: August 25, 2020
Fall 2020 Trimester Plans:
NOTE: In response to COVID, TBR had previously mandated that our fall calendar would be modified as follows:
- Start date: Sept. 1
- Fall break Oct. 8-9 was removed
- End date: Dec. 16
- Small group staggered schedules will resume after the Thanksgiving break (Nov. 30-Dec. 16). If conditions allow, we will be able to continue full group instruction.
NEW students (ALL programs): Start class Tues., Sept. 1. Attend every day.
RETURNING students (main campus): Attend 9/1-9/4 on staggered schedule (see instructor). Attend class EVERY DAY starting Tuesday, 9/8.
- Lawrence County programs (Loretto, Lawrenceburg, Summertown) & CNC program (Spring Hill): Check your instructor for class schedules.
- All programs will be practicing social distancing within
- ALL students, staff and faculty will be required to wear face coverings when in the presence of others.
- Students, staff and faculty will complete the daily COVID electronic screening questionnaire.
- Daily sanitization schedules will be maintained as during the summer term.
- Quarantine and isolation protocols will be followed in the event of an exposure or positive case.
- Temperature Checks (optional): TBR, the TN Department of Health, nor the CDC have mandated temperature checks in educational settings. However, program instructors have the option to implement temperature checks as part of the daily screening process. The TN Department of Health indicates a fever as anything greater than 100.4 degrees.
Staff & Faculty
- Staff and Faculty are working on campus.
Emails: Please check your school emails often as important information is shared via those emails.
Please keep in mind that these are our plans as of today and with the evolving situation plans may have to be changed.